Questions & Answers
Frequent questions related to website.
- Respect and Friendliness
- Treat all members with respect, kindness, and understanding.
- Avoid any form of discrimination, harassment, or hate speech.
- Engage in friendly and productive discussions, promoting a positive atmosphere.
- Constructive Communication
- Share your thoughts and opinions while maintaining a constructive tone.
- Avoid personal attacks or insults towards fellow members or moderators.
- Use appropriate language and refrain from any form of swearing or offensive content.
- Relevant and Meaningful Contributions
- Keep your content relevant to the purpose of the forum.
- Posts should contribute to the ongoing discussions and provide value to the community.
- Avoid spamming, off-topic posts, or repetitive content.
- Intellectual Property and Legality
- Respect copyright laws and do not share or request any illegal content.
- Give credit to the original creators when discussing or sharing any mods, resources, or content.
- Moderation and Forum Administration
- Follow the instructions and decisions made by moderators and administrators.
- Report any violations of the guidelines or suspicious activity to the moderators.
- Do not publicly question or challenge moderator decisions; instead, address it privately with them.
- Advertising and Self-Promotion
- Avoid excessive self-promotion or advertising of personal websites, social media accounts, or products.
- Promotions should be relevant to the community.
- Privacy and Personal Information
- Respect the privacy of fellow members and do not share or request personal information.
- Do not engage in any form of doxxing or harassment that compromises someone's privacy.
If you notice that your content is being shared without your permission, you can request its removal by providing us required information. Please note that you can only request review if you own the content or it has assets that you own, requests made by anyone other than the author or its legal representative are ignored.
Moderators need as much information as possible to judge the situation fairly.
Please include full link of the content you want to get removed when making a report.
This information may include proof that the content or part of it belongs to you, like:
- full link to the original content.
- side by side comparisons of description texts used along with the content.
- side by side comparisons of models/textures.
- receipts of purchase of models or other resources, if you did not create them yourself.
- written permissions from other authors/trademark owners to use their materials in your content, if your work contains any copyrighted material.
Reports without sufficient information may be ignored.
If possible, you may solve the situation yourself by politely asking the user who uploaded the content in question to make appropriate adjustments or remove the content.
"Verified Member" - is given to members of our site, who are trusted or have supported the site in ways that the site administration deems worthy of this role.
"Verified Creator" - is given only to users who have a great record of creating their own unique content/mods.
To successfully upload your mods on our site, you must follow some guidelines, which are listed below. This is in addition to our existing Terms of Service. Please read and follow these guidelines for a great experience for yourself and others using this site.
General upload guidelines for mods
- The mod title and description in English is mandatory. Additional languages are allowed in mod description field.
- You need to specify the version of mod. Leave it simply at "1" if unsure.
- At least one image related to the uploaded mod is required.
- A detailed description of what the mod is, does, changes.
- Features and bugs a user can expect should be mentioned.
- Installation instructions need to be provided, if the mod the installation procedure deviates from the standard installation procedure for that game.
- Dependencies to other mods and tools must be mentioned/linked.
- If mod contains any third-party resources, the original authors must be credited/linked. It's up to you to make sure that the content you are uploading doesn't violate anyone's rights.
- Make sure that the mod you are uploading doesn't already exist on the site. Use site search to help prevent duplicate uploads.
Uploading paid mods
- When adding a paid mod, you must specify that it is paid.
- Disabling comments, likes or dislikes for paid mods is not allowed.
- Uploading paid mods from new accounts with zero previous uploads is not accepted. Please contact us before uploading if you are a new user that wants to upload paid mods.
- We might ask you to provide all the required materials to prove that you have rights to use any of your submitted content for commercial use.
If any or multiple of the specified guidelines are not met, the mod might be rejected.