La luna13 v 1.0 One Road
Fellow truckers, welkom to One Road (Extreme Road).
This map can be difficult and is not easy.
On this map there is only 'one road' that go over the entire map.
The road is divided into sections and you will drive from section to section.
In each section is a unloading and loading area (logs kiosk), garage, fuel
station and a trailer-vagon. All sections are separated with a block post.
You will start with two trucks. On the road is a third truck with garage points.
At this point your journey will start. At the end of the second section
you will get a new truck. Choose wisely with which type of load you are going
to drive, 1x3 pnt and 2x3 pnt or 2 x 4 pnt ?
In every section is a trailer-vagon, BUT the other two points you have to drive yourself.
The entire route is 12300m (without the roads to the flags).
The map is pretty hard. You have to drive every section 3 times. If you go over the edge
and you have not unlock the last garage ... you guess it.
You will drive at narrow steep roads and along edges, along wooded slopes,
valleys, many underpasses, over mud roads, through rivers and pools. And there
is a lot of variation in height.
- You will use the winch several times.
- On the map are winch points, on the steep slopes and in small curves
- There are 7 balance points,what can be divided over 2 replaceable trucks.
- Most of the flags are placed outside the track.
- It is not advisable to put the gearbox in the automatic, when you go downhill !! :)
Map size 1024m x 1024m x 128m
– 4 Trucks, (2 locked + 2 replaceables)
– 4 Garage (1 open + 3 close)
– 4 Fuel station
– 4 logs kiosk
– 4 Unloading areas
– 9 Conquer the flags
- 7 Balance points