MAN Euro 6 D2676 Sound Mod 1.3
Complete sound pack for the MAN Euro 6 trucks for ETS2, consisting of high-quality sound samples from a real 2020 MAN TGS 35.470, professionally recorded using studio audio equipment.
Compatible with both SCS MAN trucks, Gloover's MAN & MADster's MAN, for all engines available.
Also compatible with galimim's MAN Drivetrain Revision mod.
- extremely detailed engine sound recorded every 100 rpms in 4 channel format with 4 synchronized microphones placed all around the engine
- each interior switch, stick, and warning tone recorded from the real truck and implemented into the game (e.g. blinkers, blinker stick, retarder stick, light switch, electric windows, etc.)
- many brand-new features have been implemented that aren't part of the base mechanics due to a lot of programming and testing
- realistic air compressor sound which activates when braking or when the air pressure is low
- warning tones when turning off the engine without parking brake or with lights on
- multiple sound samples for one sound event (e.g. light switch with 3 different sounds, multiple engine start/stop sounds, different sounds for light-beam on/off,...)
- air sounds when engaging/disengaging the parking brake
- multiple sounds that are triggered only in certain driving situations
- many details such as relais sounds in the interior, key sounds for starting/stopping the engine, button sounds for raising/lowering the lift-axle, warning beep when going into reverse and much more
- custom sound attenuation config for the truck cabin to have a very realistic sound insulation in the interior (since ETS2 1.43 only!)
- every sound placed to the correct 3D-position (interior + exterior)
- ZF Traxon gearbox + retarder sounds for ZF gearboxes
- Scania Opticruise gearbox sounds for Scania gearboxes (MAN Drivetrain Revision Mod by Galimim mandatory for that feature! (linked below))
- other things I can't remember anymore but which you'll notice if you listen close enough ;)