Claas Jaguar 960 TT-HKL v 1.0.2
- Attacher's angle decreased by 1
- Fixed missing TypeDesc from Orbis600
- AckermannSteering + Helfer + rotCenter adjusted (steering speed + line angle adjusted)
- Collision built into the Orbis600
- two carpets removed
A Dutch contractor (Hartog) converted the Jaguar960.
It has an articulated steering + container hook lift.
You should disable crab steering before turning. The joint steering is blocked.
The package includes a configurable Orbis600.
The chopper is compatible with the + Claas DLC standard bits. BUT: As the Claas is not 100% perfect, the standard bits are NOT perfect.
The Orbis600 is included in a package.
He's NOT a friendly helper. The helper drives like he has 2 per mil intus....
You MUST park the container before you park the chopper in the hall otherwise the jaguar slips/shots the hall like a skater figure...
(IT runner problem)
This version is preliminary and not 100% finished yet!
- 12m long
- 15. 5t weight
- High speed 43km/h.
- IC control
- Crab steering
- color choice
- 20 various types of tape drives.
- twelve million other configuration options
- ThreshingFlowIndicator by "da-Hoffi"
- extendedMaterialConfiguration. lua by "Modelleicher"
- MB3D Modding
- AddConfig. lua by "Ifko[nator]"
Download Latest VersionVersion: v 1.0.2
Updated: 1 month ago
Total Size: 150.1 MB FS19_Claas_Jaguar960_HKL_modland.zip direct download · 150.1 MB · added 1 month ago https://ls-modcompany.com/filebase/file/864-claas-jaguar-960-tt-hkl/ external download · added 1 month ago