2004-2006 Scion xB (Toyota bB 2000-2005)

replies
views

Hello, This has been asked by other people years ago, yet no one has done it. Can someone please make the 2004-2006 Scion xB? (Toyota bB 2000-2005) I have 2 Scion xBs (2005 and 2006) And i love them so much and i am dedicated to keep these Scions apart of my whole life. My 2006, my dad owned since 2007, 30k miles, has now 432,447 miles. All original. My 2005, I am looking into making it a boosted 1.5L 1NZ-FE With race internals. though I need to change the engine, because it overheats no matter what. Meaning, i would like to have somebody make, the 2004-2006 Scion xB. I do not have the skills of modeling, I only know how to build PCs and modify engines, with a little side of house engineering also coming from my father. I want somebody to model this because I want to experience how it is like to drive a Scion xB in beamng.drive. (I have the g920 with shifter and pedals) So please, can somebody make the first generation Scion xB? Thank u!

What i want included: Working spedo pls, and interior, with the 1nzfe engine! A body that can color change (Most mods dont have this feature :P) with the Toyota bB Alloy wheels (yes pls), no low quality interior exterior with unrealistic saturation pls!!! Working wheels (yes i have experienced no working wheels before) WORKING DOORS!!!! and hood and rear hatch!!! and the REAL seats and gauge cluster, at this point over all make everything realistic, no low quality images parts no low quality!!! with working everything, gauges and so on u get the point!! (also please add the factory spoiler) Thank u so much!!!

Price:

1. FREE?
2. FREE!
3. FREE!!!??

Total: FREEEEEEEE ($0.00)

Thank u so much :D

(the last one, 
61yE0V97wkL._UY560_.jpg has the rims  i want! the rims only pic also does TY!)

(And to show u my thank us, down load thank u.txt (warning this may lag ur pc because i i spamed "thank u" on there, also, ITS NOT A VIRUS! idk how to create viruses lol me just geek)

SCION

Reply to 2004-2006 Scion xB (Toyota bB 2000-2005)

Use @ to mention users.