Electric cars

replies
views

Recently, there has been a growing interest in electric cars both in the real world and in the gaming community. Many players have been curious about the availability of electric car mods for BEAMNG.drive and whether there are any plans for official electric car additions in the future.

• Are there any existing mods that bring realistic electric cars to the BEAMNG.drive experience?
  • If so, what are the features of these mods, and where can they be downloaded?
  • If there are no current electric car mods, what are the community's suggestions for the features they would like to see in electric car mods?
  • Are there any talented modders within the community working on such projects?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and insights.

Bitar

It would be fun if there was a Volkswagen Id4, and maby a Skoda Enyaq. I wish i was good at making mod cars since there is many cars i want but isnt uploaded yet.

I may be able to make a few electric car mods, but it would be tricky since Beam.NG isn't set up too well for custom electric builds. It would have to be a car with the same type of length and width as the SBR4 EV.

5+ Years Blender Experience/ Mod Maker

@CamoD923 I would be very happy if you made the Volkswagen ID. 4 (with the GTX config) 

@olof88_94290 I'll see what I can do, I might already have a body style close to that, that I can edit to look like the ID.4.

@olof88_94290 @Bitarov I have an electric car pack that should be released soon. It has a few cars close to what you have listed here.

@CamoD923 Thank you so much i appreciate your work.

Bitar

@Bitarov @olof88_94290 Electric car pack has been released and is the only one on the platform right now. 

i would love the ev mini coop as a mod that thing is so fun in real life

@CamoD923 That's cool! Thank you.

Bitar

Reply to Electric cars

Use @ to mention users.