Reshade v3.0.8 (Mod 17.3 SP)
More vivid and realistic colors for a better gaming experience. :)
- Original colors
Changelog: Adjustments and improvements in HDR and Tonemap.
Note: The Filter FXAA was activated in (SweetFX v2.0 and Reshade v3.0.8) with little intensity so that it does not affect the quality of the game environment.
Adjustments required * in the Game***
- Resolution: The Maximum of the Monitor (*)
- Brightness: By default (*)
- Contrast: By default (*)
- Enable FXAA: OFF (*)
- Enable Blur: ON
- Enable Shadows: ON (*)
- Level of detail: High (*)
- Density of Grass: High (*)
- Particle quality: Superior (*)
- Shading quality: Superior (*)
- Enable Geometric Deformations: ON
- Anisotropic Filtering: 16x (*)
Important: Replace the following paths in d3d9.ini**
- PresetFiles=C:\Game\bin\win_x64\vivid and Realistic Colors Mod 17.3 SP.ini
Warning: Reshade is optimized for video cards (Mid range). In low-end GPU the loss of FPS is very high.
Comparison (Loss of FPS)
- Intel HD 4600: +10 FPS in the Game and +30 FPS in the Interface
- Asus Strix GTX 1060 OC 6GB: 0 FPS in the Game and 0 FPS in the Interface
Reshade menu: Activate with Shift + Delete
Additional: The key to activate and deactivate Reshade is INSERT. By default it is activated when the game is started.
To use Reshade on 32-bit systems, use d3d9.dll and d3d9.ini (x86 dll folder (Backup).
Compatible: American Truck, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Test Drive Unlimited Gold y 2, GTR 2 FIA, SpinTires, Dolphin Emulator, etc.
Settings DB: https://goo.gl/9x3RFy (All versions)
FXAA: https://goo.gl/HNRpRX (Information)
Facebook page: https://facebook.com/TruckSimulator.pa
JuanBonX (Mod), CeeJay.dk (Autor ), Crosire (Reshade)
Giving thanks costs nothing.