Oakfield Farm 19 v 220.127.116.11
Welcome to Oakfield Farm....This map is based in Gloucestershire uk.
Horse area not delivering horses back after riding - fixed
New sheep pastures feed triggers having issues - fixed.
Seasons masks on placeables stopping snow fall in certain areas - fixed
Seasons objects not changing - fixed
Some collisions - fixed
Some pastures not working correctly with the grazing mod - fixed
seasons mask updated
- Fields 6 and 7 are now sheep pastures as well so you can rotate your sheep when grass gets
low with the new grazing feature. (please remember to buy the land in each passture to be able to
use animals here).
- In summer time expect to see BBQs in people's gardens while in the winter you will see snowmen, iccles appear on roofs,
ice/snow cautious road signs and rivers will freeze over.
- Oakfield contains many custom textures so that not just the trees change colour each season but things like hedges aswell and distance terrain.
- Oakfield now includes my new grass package that has the cutt grass texture along with many improvements like more density and looks better with seasons.
- Full seasons mask so snow doesn't fall in buildings and important places and takes advantage of the rotting system.
- Buildings lights etc all appear in every difficult level now.
- Updated trees so it fully supports seasons
- Few other bugs and tweaks fixed.
New save game will be required.
- This map includes all animals built into the map.
- Two farms (Cows and Sheep) (Pigs and Chickens).
- Realistic map with everything from the real life area modelled and positioned.
- New plough texture.
- Detailed interior farm house
- 3 sell points,BGA etc.
- 47 fields small/medium/large which are all to scale and correctly positioned from real life.
- Real google image PDA map.
- Over 100 models made by myself.
- Forestry,sawmill area and missions all included.
- Various custom sounds across the map.
- Multi terrain angle (pc only)
- lighting 1.1 tweaked from marwell to combat shadows being to dark.
I Hope you all like this map.