Rogatki Edit (Multifruit and Production) v 220.127.116.11
- added alfalfa fermented and clover fermented, both compatible with m+ fillTypes;
- made bales for them; wrapping alfalfa and clover bales will ferment now in alfalfa fermented and clover fermented;
- price for the new silages are double than grass silage (price won't apply with M+);
- added the new fillTypes to the bales selling point;
- the new silages can be used in cow feed, both directly to the pen or in mixing wagons;
- alfalfa fermented and clover fermented can be made in separate special bunker silos also, not just in bales (you can still make normal silage from clover and alfalfa in the normal bunker from the map);
- changed growth time for poppy;
- added spring barley and spring wheat (the same barley/wheat, but can be sowed in march too);
- removed the need from rolling from root crops, planter crops, also from sorghum and millet;
- changed textures for the winery;
- changed the recipes for Spinnery;
- added hops, all grapes and olives to the nitrogen requirements for Precision Farming (now the nitrogen values will depend on the soil, like any other crops);
- various fixes and minor changes that I can't remember.
This is not a mod!!! Unzip and replace each files and folders in the original mod folder.
Huge thanks to "Steph le Fermier" & "Th3Al3xi5" who showed me a way to be able to add more crops!
NEW Savegame reccomended (all the crops are reset, even on your fields; if you want to use Easy Developer Controls mod to fix your field crops, first set the ground type to plowed, then set the fruit type on that field, otherwise errors might occur as 2 crops in one field)
- added the promised swathing crops to: wheat, barley, oat, canola, flax and rye (for swathing works even Fortscritt mower, for picking only the one made by BcBuhler);
- reinstalled sugarcane, olive and oilseed radish;
- added new crops: chickpeas, dryland rice and buckwheat;
- added white grapes and a harvester and prunner for it (it can do both grape types - also the tractor pulled italian harvester should work);
- added grapes to bulk category to be able to use any trailer;
- added new crops to sellingpoints and white grapes to winery (white wine) and homemade brandy production;
- the winery can make raisins now;
- added new crops to animal feed;
This is the final update/upgrade (just error fixes in the future or if Rogatki gets a huge update from it's creator)
Please follow the tutorial made by Enowler how to add multi fruit on a map. The process is the same for Rogatki.
For the carrot and onion harvest I added some mods as requirements that should automatically download from mod hub. Also you can check my Fortscritt Multifruit edit for a smaller machine that suits better for this map.
Tutorial for multifruit:
All credits go to the map maker VenturioGames and his team and Farmer Andy for animals.
- Added extra crops: rye, millet, beans, peas, lentils, linseed/flax (with flax fiber as straw), hops, poppy seeds, mustard, carrot and onion but REMOVED olives, sugarcane and oilseed radish;
- changed the foliage and growth for alfalfa and clover, because they were not regrowing;
- added the new crops and straws to all the sellingpoints and productions, also most of them have contracts;
- added new factories (bakery, spinnery, oil plant, grain mill etc.) with new products and new buildings for animals.
- added the animals from HOF Bergmann by Farmer Andy, including cats (cats eat mineral feed; they reproduce and can be sold);
- added cat zone and calf igloos placeable in building mode (calves need straw and milk; the igloos are 2 different placeables: one with all the fences, the second to add in the empty spaces where the fences are; level the ground first);
- added a goat husbandry from HOF B. to get goat milk (!!! - removed fences, pasture pretty large give them some space; add inside only goats because the pallets spawn oddly one piece of wool o a pallet; for sheep use another pen/pasture);
- added a greenhouse and open garden plot with new plants;
- added a hayloft that accepts even bales (but gives bulk back) and modified map's bunker silo to accept alfalfa and clover
- added a root crop storage that works with carrots and onions;
- added OmaTana's growth calendar for those who want to play without seasons (just base game crops grow faster; I don't know how to add for the new crops the nonseasonal growth to work properly; if you know, please add and contact me for an update);
- added custom traffic with custom vehicles
- added new animals on the pre-placed pasturea and animal dealer.
Translation only in english and romanian. I am sorry for the polish people but I didn't fixed the translation (lack of time and language knowledge, if you can help, will be apreciated and included in the next update)
More changes that I forgot about.
Known issues: Fruit Orchard has some errors that hopefully I will fix soon; millet doesn't load foliage distance (tried everything I knew, but it is not game breaking). If other issues occur, please report and will try to fix them.
Download Latest Version FilesVersion: v 18.104.22.168
Updated: 2 weeks ago
UNZIP_Rogatki_2.7.5.zip external download · added 2 weeks ago