Ferrari F40/F40 LM WIP

replies
views

This is a working progress, to show my mods after years of modding, the mod will not be released! It will stay private for some personal reasons!

YvA75GeEyzELjUP0cIOtYXcwPKjvxZWO1hTSgIng-lg_modland.webpmCH9fOVzDglBe4shwnlDh9fOIl51gLNZsUwn1AU1-lg_modland.webpm14UuEYzCefCRSJeEqUi6drbtssAfzoyMgvde8Be-lg_modland.webp

hG5lqO7Hxh8x1NDNcWqKHikYClGrVIzcz6GC2Rpo-lg_modland.webpnZ7YRO5VO1CuQlWxRoi69ZlG14hrx1NgE0QeChK7-lg_modland.webp

rWNjLMHc2Tq28o2Vjffty1HU1wcQGe2avw8YZU1k-lg_modland.webpmAZXzBNktXfuXAmbXxsjyXTt1cpDQNPQ0c0qLloZ-lg_modland.webp

About the nod:

1) model from Assetto Corsa, exported by a friend of mine;

2) 100% edited Jbeams + scratch made hood/bumper and tailgate; 

3) scratch made custom tires, I started from the Bolide 80’s one; 

4) high quality materials and liveries; 

5) custom brakes system and mechanical parts; 

6) custom engine sound made by a friend of mine; 

7) custom wheels with the actual IRL size; 

8) full working glowmaps, steeringwheel, gauges; 

9) the mod is based onto the legacy 0.23 Bolide because the new Bolide have the split which the F40 doesn’t have! 

The mod it’s not done yet!

Also thx to a friend for some pics!

ferarri is not on modland no more

@Carsss_offical1234 yep sadly that's also why I can't release the mod also. 

@Il_Gabry on discord or another website like modshub

@Carsss_offical1234 hellnah I ain’t post my mods on modshub 💀

@Il_Gabry modhub is fine but not too good is it paid or nah bc if it is im going to lose it

some dumbass trying to leak mods and post mods im usless tbh

@bobfishfr no it’s very bad and they post only reuploads from modland and from the forums also leaked mods 

@Carsss_offical1234 modhub does work its safer than modland in my opinion but does not work for ferari mos i had a "hyper car pack" and it had royal renderings 720s frix sf90 hellisharrow f8 and it got deleted so it dosent always work.

@Il_Gabry yes i know that but its safe and at least no ip/trackers in it compare to modland

@Il_Gabry you can still release it but wont get on the site for too long i think unless it gives a fine i dont know about

Reply to Ferrari F40/F40 LM WIP

Use @ to mention users.