Royalrenderings Canam Maverick Review

replies
views

Hello, im here to protect you from wasting your money on awful meshlaps, just get something quality like LucasBE mods or LJ74 and do not support royalrenderings meshlap buisness. You can watch video why you shouldnt buy it here --->> 

I agree with this, the Hirochi Aurata that is already in the game is literally based off the Can-Am Maverick, and RoyalRenderings decided someone needed a realistic one .. but it is very bad.

Subaru = best

This is a very biased review. 99% of leaked mod users look for justification on why they shouldn't pay. There's little to nothing wrong with the mod. It's my favorite offroad vehicle ATM. There's so many customization options. 

The jbeam is also way different from the aurata. Looks completely different.

@Rotaryboi Im not buying it, cuz its waste of money. You can get scratch made mod that is 3x better and 3x cheaper than RR mods, i dont want to support guy that steals free models, puts it on aurata and **** pepole on money. 

@mehmehoski. So you support leaking? Explains a lot. The video you posted doesn't even prove anything half the time. Most of the time your just saying it's a aurata which it clearly isn't. Don't tell people not to buy something that you didn't even buy. I got all his mods with the subscription.Not just the canam. Biased opinion doesn't belong in reviews  

@mehmehoski. Also steals free models? If the models are free how are they stolen.  

@mehmehoski. man you can't steal something that is free on the internet xd

@Rotaryboi have you watched royalrenderings reviews on youtube? its not just this one review lol, i just checked and there are videos literally with hundreds of thousands views. Why are you so supportive of him, compare quality with something from LucasBE, which is more worth the money ?

@ramon73 yeah those ones kinda suck. But they are old. All of the newer ones are extremely good. Basically anything from the raptor and newer.

@ramon73 i also don't understand why you guys keep talking about lucasBE. His content isn't comparable at all. He makes lore friendly cars. I don't want to drive some fairytale honda civic. I want to drive cars that are actuall cool   

@merveozbey I looked into it and there's also not a single free canam x3 model. Meaning he must have paid like 150$ for the model for it. Makes sense why it's paid. 

Reply to Royalrenderings Canam Maverick Review

Use @ to mention users.