About Mod

Game ATS
Category Trucks
Downloads 4352
Created 6 years ago

10 Comments

blacksitearea (Guest)
6 years ago
@ArcAngel, MSDaRT did not manage to unpack it. SCS Unlocker in a glance converted it right.
ArcAngel (Guest)
6 years ago
To those saying the mod has a password, you are incorrect. It is rather "locked", and since archive unzippers cannot know how to handle that, it prompts for a password. DART will unlock it though.
DieselDoug (Guest)
6 years ago
Uploading commercial software (dlc_heavy_cargo) is not allowed. Naughty. Naughty. Very naughty.
blacksitearea (Guest)
6 years ago
@Concerned ATS Player, this version of the mod is for v1.6, I've checked it up. Not passworded file is for ETS2 v1.27: https://www.modland.net/euro-truck-simulator-2/trucks/kenworth-t660-1.27.html
blacksitearea (Guest)
6 years ago
@R & T Trucking, the point is that scs-file is not one file, but zip-archieve with hundreds, thousands of files inside it, and it is typical for archieve that its content may be unzipped. Locked archieves don' show their inner structure at all. Passworded archieves one can not unzip without correct pass word entering to look what there is in them. Btw, do you know that EPUB-document is not the file too, but archieve file with html-files (text), jpg-files (images) and files of some other types (auxiliaries) inside? Many types of files are not proper files indeed.
R & T Trucking (Guest)
6 years ago
@blacksitearea, ?? Passworded ?? What are you talking about, Nothing had to have a password for me! But I think it's a old version re-downloaded though....
Concerned ATS Player (Guest)
6 years ago
This is just another one of mods82's copied mods that's still 1.5! (Just like two or three other trucks posted this week), Almost everything he posts is a 1.5 mod w/ 1.6 put on it & no updates to the mod, I guess when he gets turned in enough modland will banned him!!!!!
blacksitearea (Guest)
6 years ago
@mods82, for me, the problem is not in a fact that it works or not, for it hadn' , I'd fix it for me. The problem is that mod size is too big (550Mb), but for sure it could be more optimized.
mods82 author
6 years ago
@blacksitearea Kenworth is locked, but it works
blacksitearea (Guest)
6 years ago
Both mods are passworded.

Leave a comment

Use @ to mention users.