Rogatki Edited (Multifruit and Production) v 184.108.40.206
- after many requests and finding that maizeplus feeding requirements are insanely high, I fixed the amount of feed animals need; they still eat more and produce more than base game, but now they are manageable to raise;
-played a bit with pig breeds; now they are different not just visually, also by price, feed amount and outputs; berskshire will reproduce only if 90% healthy, will eat more than the other 2, but the selling price is higher; recommend using Enhanced Animal System version 1.1 (the last one will over-ride the animals) to get more offsprings from pigs;
- added Danish translation offered by Plys;
- fixed polish translation for the animals, by Ramzses490;
- fixed missing translation for cat food;
- added visual rows for soybeans, beans, peas, chickpeas and lentils;
- darkened a bit foliage for lavender and alfalfa;
- other minor changes and fixes;
- added specialized bunker silos for Compost and CCM
- removed composter and ccm fermenter (the bunkers work better - ccm raw ferment into ccm fermented; all straws and windrows, bran failed tmr - forage, woodchips turn into organic waste and ferment into compost)
- oil plant and winery gives organic waste as bi-product
- fixed soybeanstraw (had a duplicate in fillTypes)
- other minor changes and fixes;
Unfortunatelly, swathing won't come to the map. Worked about 6-7 hours to add it only to find out (my fault, not checking first) that swathing needs duplicate foliage in the map.i3d that occupy a new crop slot. Mine are already full, and I don't want to give up on multifruit for swathing.
Sorry for the hype, but I can't add this new mechanic as much as I want.
In the future before announcing something, will check if I can do it. My apologies.
I already know about Venturio's update on the map posted on his YouTube channel (he added compost too in the same manner as me - I thought of it without even finding that he had an update). He removed about 500 trees, fixed missing collectibles, changed the marker icons and added bunkers for compost.
I don't consider this update worth the effort to redo all the work again (also the savegame would be necessary to recheck for trees spawning in the areas I've built) and my update will have as base the old Rogatki map (should work on the new map too, but after aplying my pack, the map in fact will be the old one modified by me.)
If something occurs when aplying my pack on the new version of the map, please report the errors to find a fix. Also, if he will update again in the future with major changes, I will update too. Till then, hope you will enjoy the current version.
This is not a mod!!! Unzip and replace each files and folders in the original mod folder.
Please follow the tutorial made by Enowler how to add multi fruit on a map. The process is the same for Rogatki.
Download for Rogatki map:
For the carrot and onion harvest I added some mods as requirements that should automatically download from mod hub. Also you can check my Fortscritt Multifruit edit for a smaller machine that suits better for this map.
Tutorial for multifruit:
All credits go to the map maker VenturioGames and his team and Farmer Andy for animals.
- Added extra crops: rye, millet, beans, peas, lentils, linseed/flax (with flax fiber as straw), hops, poppy seeds, mustard, carrot and onion but REMOVED olives, sugarcane and oilseed radish;
- changed the foliage and growth for alfalfa and clover, because they were not regrowing;
- added the new crops and straws to all the sellingpoints and productions, also most of them have contracts;
- added new factories (bakery, spinnery, oil plant, grain mill etc.) with new products and new buildings for animals.
- added the animals from HOF Bergmann by Farmer Andy, including cats (cats eat mineral feed; they reproduce and can be sold);
- added cat zone and calf igloos placeable in building mode (calves need straw and milk; the igloos are 2 different placeables: one with all the fences, the second to add in the empty spaces where the fences are; level the ground first);
- added a goat husbandry from HOF B. to get goat milk (!!! - removed fences, pasture pretty large give them some space; add inside only goats because the pallets spawn oddly one piece of wool o a pallet; for sheep use another pen/pasture);
- added a greenhouse and open garden plot with new plants;
- added a hayloft that accepts even bales (but gives bulk back) and modified map's bunker silo to accept alfalfa and clover
- added a root crop storage that works with carrots and onions;
- added OmaTana's growth calendar for those who want to play without seasons (just base game crops grow faster; I don't know how to add for the new crops the nonseasonal growth to work properly; if you know, please add and contact me for an update);
- added custom traffic with custom vehicles
- added new animals on the pre-placed pasturea and animal dealer.
Translation only in english and romanian. I am sorry for the polish people but I didn't fixed the translation (lack of time and language knowledge, if you can help, will be apreciated and included in the next update)
More changes that I forgot about.
Known issues: Fruit Orchard has some errors that hopefully I will fix soon; millet doesn't load foliage distance (tried everything I knew, but it is not game breaking). If other issues occur, please report and will try to fix them.
Savegame release in about 5 days or sooner. If map needs fixing, might be a delay.
Download Latest Version FilesVersion: v 220.127.116.11
Updated: 7 months ago
UNZIP_Rogatki_2.6.1.zip external download · added 7 months ago