Paid Mods need proof it's worth to buy.

replies
views

What I mean is, They need more proof that whatever my eyes are deceiving me onto is worth to buy. The reason why is because, Most paid mods that I have were leaked, and after testing them, they were not worth any cent at all from the lack of effort they added. Take the 2024 Toyota Tacoma made by RoyalRenderings for example. It had only 2 configs, the openable mod was very badly coded in for it, and it had some missing textures. If anyone is willing to make a mod paid, it should be required that they make a video on it to PROVE it's worth every cent it says it costs. If you disagree, then let's get JambaJoe's mods included into this. If you don't know who JambaJoe is, he's a paid mod maker who scams people by lacking effort into his mods. JambaJoe's bulls**t is one of the reasons why video evidence is needed to prove a paid mod is worth every cent. Biggest problem is, we can't test them to see if they're good or get refunds from them, which is most of the time the reason why paid mods are leaked, because they're just not REFUNDABLE or TESTABLE. I'm fine if you hate my reasonings, but I'm just sharing that paid mods need proper proof of it being worth it to buy before just uploading them randomly with just images that could've been used from another mod OR images that are different from the mod ingame. Now I understand if you're bad at editing videos, but you don't have to edit it, you can just record a video and talk about the features step by step.

This applies to @HellishArrow , @JambaJoe , @RoyalRenderings , @Kenemation mods , @TwoTwoNine , @Spadie , etc

These people hate modding and they only do it for the money, you make the most money if you don't showcase the mod so people won't know if it's good or not based on some pictures.  You should have also called out some people that sell free or leaked paid mods and in some cases private mods (x000xx). They won't stop because they know they will make at least 30 bucks off a mod. The modland admins should do something about this situation as well as the beamng forums admins since they also spread there (Jsd).

If you join my sever you can see plenty of progress leading up to the final product.

@HellishArrow Can also go to the customer review channel and see how everybody loves it

@HellishArrow problem is, some people don't use Discord, or don't wanna get it. Making a video by showing the features step by step would be a better way to show people it's worth buying it. You do you, but I still think that you'd have a more positive effect on your community if you showed progress using the video option

@MrnightPH That's why paid mods with video proof will be more trusted

Yeah.. or just ban paid mods on whole modland.

I think its freedom, we can have both paid, not paid, leaks, i dont fckin care rly, but yeah, do not whine if ur mods getting leaked if u have a shit buying policy, no reviews, etc

Reply to Paid Mods need proof it's worth to buy.

Use @ to mention users.