replies
views

Working on the new patch of the Audi R8 2020 

ALauJPj04cqwhlGl70pckjTz7xt1DYQMNAsHJbnt-lg_modland.webp

Whats new in this update? 

Speedmeter working.

YbKznl9DmLjlY7RzmVCMPL3l6EVdWEJehAubZtEZ-lg_modland.webp

FXBLCCBmjIjDnntsNDYXHSEl6WAtuh8Q7YprBU75-lg_modland.webp

Fixed the no texture issue's  on the Seats and Engine Covers. 

LxqsAQn0XrBNLUkGjBWs7ikMM6gkSx0b8FgfwCgn-lg_modland.webp

Audi R8 Engine Cover Fixed. 

GHj4aYsYhlImskZHVMDxiXqh8JC5W2bJaECiQ5RB-lg_modland.webp

Race Seats Fixed. 

When this new patch comes out? in a few days. 

Did you asked to Raiiiu to rework this mod? If not don’t do that since the mod it was released for a leak.

Lets go!! 🔥

@Il_Gabry Hi. i have this mod for 3 months on my page https://www.modland.net/beamng.drive-mods/cars/audi-r8-2020-remasterd.html   So no idea but i have fixed a few things for the 0.30 support

@Brussington 🔥🔥

Wow , what fixed , absolutely nothing . There are no issues on the mod to begin with. Just doing this to get clicks and downloads. I still use the first release version and no issues at all . Speedometer worked to begin with.

@GhostyBoi02 What a filthy dirty man you are. Just looked at your profile, but what do YOU do? just things reuploaded, just worry about yourself first and then we'll talk

@xTim I also looked at your profile lol.Mods reuploaded with fake updates/fixes with pictures of IRL CARS with nothing same on the actual mod.

@GhostyBoi02 That's not right, hahaha, you're going to keep making reuploads, little child

@xTim Sure buddy, whatever you say

@xTim He is completely right on that one. Whatever you would say for your defence let me tell you that the AMG one doesn’t look that good.  IMG_1937-lg_modland.jpg

Reply to Patch Audi R8 2020

Use @ to mention users.