About Mod

Game ATS
Category Trucks
Downloads 2410
Created 8 years ago

6 Comments

tantalus
3 years ago
What the heck are you talking about?? precisely people who do mods for free are the best modders!! just go to the official forums, or the XBS page. Paid mods are the worst, and RTA mods are among the worst of the worst. Jeezus. So much ignorance around. NOBODY should use/support paid mods. Precisely those guys in the credits are the ones who usually make the mod worthy to use (not in this case but thats not the point). I really dont care if it is a reupload or an edit of a mod, if its from a paid mod like the crappy ones from RTA. If you tell me someone stole a mod from a guy who did it in first place for free, and its a good mod, then i would be the first one to show my anger. But if it comes from a crappy paid mod from RTA, lol, those guys in the credits are very welcome. Not that it matters because this mod is GARBAJE no matter what, it always has been that way. And nothing changed by now.
Keegan Johnson is a ****er (Guest)
3 years ago
amazing all these people in the credits and none of them had anything to do with this truck mod, the mod is RTA's re-crediting mods is why no decent modders are left in the gaming community doing them for free, with the exception of RTA paid mods are only just usable mods at best. most have no idea how to scale correctly and charge money for poor modding skill
@hey dumba$$ (Guest)
3 years ago
Ya do know that this is a 4 year old and very outdated uploaded mod correct?
Mike (Guest)
8 years ago
keeps crashing upon load
m0t0rsyko
8 years ago
Just one small criticism, I noticed the rear brake chambers have cage bolts fitted, rendering park brake useless. Spoils an otherwise excellent truck. I'm a truck mechanic btw.

Leave a comment

Use @ to mention users.