Created 4 months ago
Last Updated 1 month ago

41 Comments

Skooty (Guest)
1 month ago

rocker12341234 is a paedophile pig

CW Burnes (Guest)
1 month ago

@A Sane person and others in here; I'll mention another unscrupulous modder to AVOID at all costs!  FRANK PERU, he will take your money and there will be NO updates for the mods you bought from him.  Frank Peru is a bl00dy deadbeat scammer and don't waste your time and money on his rubbish!

Jam (Guest)
4 weeks ago

@CW Burnes i have gotten every update for every mod from frank, not sure what your on about but he always emails the updates to those who donate towards his mods, have you checked the junk mail as if you really donated then you would et the emails

Recipes (Guest)
1 month ago

italian stuffing

6 cups of throwup

2 tbsps of Italian seasoning

bane at 350 for 55mins 

Recipes from mom (Guest)
1 month ago

1 pound human turds

3 cups of panco bread crumbs 

coat the human turds in the panco bread crumbs

fry until golden brown

NJ Transport (Guest)
1 month ago

That is not a 909, it's a 908, another fool saying a 908 is a 909, wrong dash to be a 909

DieselDoug (Guest)
1 month ago

@NJ Transport and still says T908 on the floorplate behind the gear shift.

donPeppe
1 month ago

Digital info screens not working

NotDark (Guest)
2 months ago

Don't download this mod is a FPS Killer

LOL (Guest)
2 months ago

You seem to never learn. Quit posting other people’s work that ain’t yours. 

A normal person (Guest)
2 months ago

@LOL who asked? also nobody cares anymore 

CW Burnes (Guest)
2 months ago

Some sad news for the community, R.S.H. Modding is closing up shoppe permanently as of 2023.  My good friend who run it (all of you know his name) is fed up of the rubbish from the ungrateful toads who dislike and trash him and his hard work for no good reason.  A farewell to R.S.H. Modding!

TheGodfather1982
1 month ago

@CW Burnes and u know what about modding hah tell me yeah nothing your just like the rest that have nothing else to do but spread your trolls all over the place wont work with me keep trying its all funny at least i have a real job 

CW Burnes (Guest)
1 month ago

@TheGodfather1982 He is no different than any other unscrupulous underhanded modder who can't accept accountability for their rubbish.

guest (Guest)
1 month ago

@CW Burnes he quoted me 100 EU for a simple skin

CW Burnes (Guest)
1 month ago

@AJB-ATS abother bad one is Theo Bisson of whom is an overpriced skinner as he wanted to charge me $30 for a simple stripe skin which is a bl00dy ripoff.  I declined and he got very rude, he got blocked for his rudeness.

CW Burnes (Guest)
1 month ago

@AJB-ATS His edits are worse than Rene Nate quality and we all know most Rene Nate edits are utter rubbish or as Americans put it, garbage or trash.  Yet he wants to sell a KW Bullnose lory mod for $250 per customer. 

CW Burnes (Guest)
1 month ago

@A Sane person RSH claimed he paid $300 AUD for the Bullnose model and wanted to sell it for $250 per customer!

TheGodfather1982
1 month ago

@CW Burnes and what he not the 1st to be bag out of on here it happens to all of us its funny because they just trolls that have nothing else to do they dont have a life or wife or anything to do but just be trolls if rsh cant handle it then he dont belong in our game simple 

AJB-ATS (Guest)
1 month ago

@CW Burnes must be crap modder never even heard of him/them, FFS paid modder that no body knows lol

A Sane person (Guest)
2 months ago

@guest that's 1 less "paid" modder going down I wonder if the Corporations are finally noticing they're Copyrights are being infringed by these morons 

guest (Guest)
2 months ago

@CW Burnes good riddance to RSH Modding. 

boose (Guest)
2 months ago

anyone got the rollin 389? i got tons of stuff to trade for it, everything is updated to 1.44 or 1.45 for jon rudas, pingas,flx,ksw,texas chrome and many more drop your discord and ill add you.

GENESIC
1 month ago

@boose ihave rollin 389

Leeroy Mercer (Guest)
2 months ago

rsh modding is transitioning to be a women

They are simply following your example (Guest)
2 months ago
Swift Transportation Co (Guest)
3 months ago

Join our Best in class team!

Swift Transportation is hiring Best in Class CDL A Professional Company and Owner Operators.

Brand new 2023 Cascaidas, Volvo VNL 760s available. Lease, Lease Purchase also available.

swifttrans.com or speak to a driver recruiter today 8008002200

Swift Transportation Co (Guest)
2 months ago

@Anonymous Knight is swifts sister company.

Anonymous (Guest)
2 months ago

And it's Swift to lmfao the worst company in the US.....so I've been told by a former employee who now works for Knight Transportation lmfao

Soliciting on a game mod site? You're joking right? We play truck driving games because we DON'T want that miserable job in real life. (Guest)
2 months ago
the boss (Guest)
3 months ago

i for one am so sick of this scumbag this is a Australian Mod that is a Paid one its clear a rip off and will be reported to the owners of the mod i for one can not wait until someone traces down this scumbag and slams his head over the pc he has i for one would love to do it and i dear the sob to try me 

You do realize kids play this game right? Are you a child as well because you certainly act like it. Grow up. (Guest)
2 months ago
the boss of the bosses boss boss (Guest)
2 months ago

@The Boss,s boss  ya mom had a spill and had herself a real daddy 

The Boss,s boss (Guest)
3 months ago

@the boss Take it easy there cupcake your gonna sprain something.

Anonymous (Guest)
3 months ago

@the boss Nobody cares go touch grass

thunder (Guest)
3 months ago

another loser who cant make his own mods but yet has to brake other peoples mods (no engine sounds)

Another loser that writes "brake" rather than "break" (Guest)
2 months ago
Zackery (Guest)
4 months ago

Useless trash mod, more errors there all trash mods combined

Leave a comment

Use @ to mention users.