Mack R Series v 1.5 ATS (1.38.x)
Changes in v1.6
Update for 1.38
Update sound for 1.38
Changes in v1.5
- Compatibility update for version 1.37,
- Sounds converted to the new FMOD system,
- Added openable Windows,
- Added support for all missing items from the steam inventory (they must be present to appear),
- Hood ornament is slightly reduced,
- Some minor changes in the interior materials
Changes in v1.4
- Compatibility update for game version 1.35,
- Updated models and animations to latest format version,
- Updated wipers definition
-Real dimensions based on Mack specs,
-Real engines and transmissions with torque curves, ratios and other parameters,
-Fully animated detailed interior,
-All standard SCS truck features, like advanced coupling, trailer cables, etc.
-Detailed models based on many reference photos (thanks to Trayscapes and Google images), with reasonable triangle count which should not kill your GPU
-Beautiful engine sounds made by Kriechbaum (6v92, Mack E6) and recorded by Trayscapes (Mack E6),
-Original paint jobs made by Lucasi, Pauly and me (not my wife this time, she's babysitting currently ;),
-No errors, no warnings and hopefully not conflicting with other mods (nah, there is always a poor mod that will break things ;) but not this one!),
-Next Gen Scania paintjob system (all skinnable parts have their own templates, except air cleaners, they are on the cab template),
-Currently only R600 hood with day cab.
-Can I finally go drive the truck and not write this silly description? ;)
-The truck is available at Kenworth dealers.
Link 3 Steering Creations Pack DLC
Link 4 Dragon DLC Steering Wheel
Link 5 Valentine's Day DLC Steering Wheel
Harven, Kriechbaum, Pauly, Lucasi, Trayscapes, RTA.