CP77 Tools 1.0
- much better UI and help
- extract additional files (meshes, textures, buffers)
`archive -e --p "PATH TO ARCHIVE"`
please delete old extracted files and re-run
- uncook textures from archive: (supported texture types: dds, tga, png, jpg, bmp)
`archive -u --uext png -p "PATH TO ARCHIVE"`
does not extract textures for files where the filename is missing
does not extract all textures correctly atm. more research is needed
The cp77 tools require the oo2ext_7_win64.dll to work.
Copy and paste the dll into the cp77Tools folder.
It can be found here:
CP77 Tools discord: https://discord.gg/Epkq79kd96
CDPR modding community discord: https://discord.gg/USZwxxFrKa
You can follow the development on Github:
This release also contains an experimental and WIP file-viewer.
displays the general help
displays help for a specific command
extract all files from archive
archive -e -p "PATH TO ARCHIVE"
dumps import info from extracted cr2w file
cr2w -i -p "PATH TO FILE"
- extract archives with correct filenames and paths (almost all files)
- much better interface and help
- much better command line help and syntax
- faster extraction
- supports dumping of .archive info
- supports dumping of .cr2w file info
- supports dumping .archive info
- supports extracting and decompression of archive files
Download Latest VersionVersion: 1.0
Updated: 1 week ago
Total Size: 17.43 MB CP77Tools-8-1-0-1610618970_modland.zip direct download · 17.43 MB · added 1 week ago